GPIB board for calibrating AM503B, or alternatives?

Jared Cabot

I have a bunch of AM503B modules here, all with dead and leaking batteries that I am in the process of replacing.

It seems that according to the service manual, the only way to set calibration constants in these units is with a GPIB board that is installed during the calibration process.

Does anyone happen to have a GPIB board to suit the AM503B, or one pulled from an AM5030 that they are willing to sell, or is there any known workaround to do the calibration a different way?