Re: A6302/P6302 current clamp questions and parts.

Albert Otten

Nasty surprise Jared: in my A6302 S/N B76170 all colors are different! With magnifier glass I feel quite sure they are as follows:
A red/white
B NC
C orange/white
D black/white
E white
F yellow/white
J gnd strip
K gnd strip
L NC
M, N both blank plastic

The ground strip end gets located between body and the inserted boot part.
M and N wire type looks exactly the same. That's problematic since these also determine polarity.
It's easy to verify that the lock switch is wired between C and J.
You can see some colors arriving inside the probe in my picture "component" view at Tekwiki.

Albert