Re: A6302/P6302 current clamp questions and parts.

Albert Otten

Probe <1> diagram in the Rev AUG 1981 version of the A6302 manual (070-3905-01) still is the same as that for the P6302 at Tekwiki. I see no reason why Tek would have changed colors with the introduction of the trimpot.
Albert

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 10:52 AM, Jared Cabot wrote:

Hmm, next issue is making sure I get the correct wire colours to the correct
pins in the Amphenol plug.
Some of mine were different to the pinout on the TekWiki site, so I'm not 100%
sure I have it correct. As it is now, the clamp doesn't degauss (the AM503B
won't perform degauss when the clamp is closed) and I'm not getting any signal
out either.

Does anyone have the pinout of the later model current clamp?