A6302/P6302 current clamp questions and parts.

Jared Cabot

I just picked up an A6302 current clamp in non-working condition and found many of the wires in the plug had broken off.
It was easy enough to solder the wires but it looks like the cable is loose in the strain relief boot and free to rotate etc which will lead to future breakage in short order.

Can someone with one of these current clamps open up the plug and take a photo or two so I can see how it is assembled and also so I can see if I have any missing bits etc?

Also, does anyone have a source on the ground clip, part number 020-0167-01 or an equivalent part that I can use?

Thanks!
Jared