Re: 2440 and 2465B battery/ram replacement

Bob Albert

Chuck, where are you?  I am in Los Angeles and would like to find someone who is willing to get my Tek 2440 working.  Maybe that's not you.
The history is that when I got it, it worked but would not hold settings on power off.  I decided it must need new NVRAM modules and swapped in some I got from China on ebay.  Now the scope doesn't work at all.  I swapped one module back but still no joy.  It turns on but the display is messed up and it won't respond to any controls.
I would like to find someone who is smarter than I who is willing to correct my mistakes and get the scope operational again.  If you can assist in any way I would appreciate it.  I am willing to pay a reasonable amount, as well.
Thanks, Bob

On Friday, March 26, 2021, 07:24:54 PM PDT, Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I am always willing to do the work.  Contact me
off group.

-Chuck Harris

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:45:26 -0700 "Mark Vincent"
<orangeglowaudio@gmail.com> wrote:
Reinhard,

      I have seen this site. It is great. I do NOT have a programmer
or access to one. I do NOT have ANY TM500/5000 anything. I do not
know anyone locally that has these. This is why I asked here to see
if anyone will do the work.

Mark