Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

Larry McDavid

Be careful to include the final hyphen character in the Google Drive link; that final character is often not in the active email link.LarrySent via the Samsung Galaxy S10

-------- Original message --------From: Dave Seiter <d.seiter@att.net> Date: 3/26/21 4:34 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful? I just tried the "drive/google" link from this email and it worked fine.-Dave    On Friday, March 26, 2021, 03:14:22 PM PDT, Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@gmail.com> wrote:  Can someone point me to the correct links for the documentation? Both links below are unreachable.ThanksDaveDOn 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:> Hi all,>> I have been accumulating TM500 modules and mainframes for a little while, so I recently finished building an 067-1201-99 TM500 mainframe tester from the Tek construction notes floating around.> I updated the design somewhat and designed it for simplified construction (Not a single wire to strip and solder!) and I thought someone here might be interested in taking a look or even building one themselves.> Here's a link to the youtube video:> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afwqtc6Fxd4>> And here's a link to the google drive with all the gerbers and schematics and stuff. I went so far as to rewrite the manual with the alterations and corrections included.> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yj52Z_BtGZ7Q9BB2jS9Lf2Uz39turS4->> Direct link to the new manual:> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqpcqheb01qMioQwcUhyWv6A37v2HPro/view?usp=sharing>> Let me know what you think, and let me know if you see any errors that need correcting. :)>> Regards> Jared.>>> >>>-- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus