Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

Dave Seiter

I just tried the "drive/google" link from this email and it worked fine.
-Dave

On Friday, March 26, 2021, 03:14:22 PM PDT, Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@gmail.com> wrote:

Can someone point me to the correct links for the documentation? Both
links below are unreachable.

Thanks

DaveD

On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I have been accumulating TM500 modules and mainframes for a little while, so I recently finished building an 067-1201-99 TM500 mainframe tester from the Tek construction notes floating around.
I updated the design somewhat and designed it for simplified construction (Not a single wire to strip and solder!) and I thought someone here might be interested in taking a look or even building one themselves.
Here's a link to the youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afwqtc6Fxd4

And here's a link to the google drive with all the gerbers and schematics and stuff. I went so far as to rewrite the manual with the alterations and corrections included.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yj52Z_BtGZ7Q9BB2jS9Lf2Uz39turS4-

Direct link to the new manual:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqpcqheb01qMioQwcUhyWv6A37v2HPro/view?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think, and let me know if you see any errors that need correcting. :)

Regards
Jared.