Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

Dave Daniel

Can someone point me to the correct links for the documentation? Both links below are unreachable.

Thanks

DaveD

On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I have been accumulating TM500 modules and mainframes for a little while, so I recently finished building an 067-1201-99 TM500 mainframe tester from the Tek construction notes floating around.
I updated the design somewhat and designed it for simplified construction (Not a single wire to strip and solder!) and I thought someone here might be interested in taking a look or even building one themselves.
Here's a link to the youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afwqtc6Fxd4

And here's a link to the google drive with all the gerbers and schematics and stuff. I went so far as to rewrite the manual with the alterations and corrections included.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yj52Z_BtGZ7Q9BB2jS9Lf2Uz39turS4-

Direct link to the new manual:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqpcqheb01qMioQwcUhyWv6A37v2HPro/view?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think, and let me know if you see any errors that need correcting. :)

Regards
Jared.