From: "Chuck Harris" <cfharris@erols.com>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 12:57:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Recapping Tektronix 2465

All of the capacitors on the 2465 supplies have their polarity
markers pointing in the same direction. A few are non-polar
electrolytics, which don't matter.

-Chuck Harris

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:46:03 -0400 (EDT) "n4buq" <n4buq@knology.net>
wrote:
I don't recall exactly to which model(s) this may apply, but I think
one of the 24xx models have the polarity marked incorrectly on the PC
board for one of the filter capacitors. Apologies if I have this
confused with a completely different model/series but I thought it
worthy of mentioning here.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ