Re: Beware of old AntiStatic foam

-

"Yes my TEAC X-3 just had a "belt melt", it is hard ti understand why they
can't be made in silicone rubber now. That should be practically eternal in
comparison to my lifespan...."

Small drive belts are now made of Kevlar and are bright orange colored.
I used to buy mine from Florida Belting in Orlando, Florida. Excellent
service, BTW. I repaired a ton of HP desktop calculators using their belts.

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 2:26 PM snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yep they used something like this in drive belts also.