How to troubleshoot a faulty 7B92A?

Thierry Delaitre

Hello

I have a faulty 7B92A that I would like to repair

I have a 7704A as a scope

The jumper for mainframe selector is on P835 for "other 7000"

I am not sure if the jumper for time/div variable selector should be on P760 (delayed) or P761 (delaying) for the 7704A ?

There is nothing showing on the screen when pressing the beam finder button

When the 7B92A module is inserted into the scope, the trace displayed by the other timebase is vibrating a bit and it can be observed that the position of the readout is different for the other timebase/input.

Do you have any recommendations on the approach for troubleshooting a 7B92A?

Thanks

Thierry