Re: Message from your fearless (foolish?) leader

goodappl

Hi Dennis,

Please add my best wishes to Marian for her speedy and complete recovery. Was happy to hear that she finally got the much needed and delayed hip replacement. I'm sure the outcome will eventually be very good, but sorry for the pain she has to endure in the meantime, and the extra duties you have to take on. I know how busy you were already. You have both been such gracious hosts every time I've been to your place over the years. (Guess George and I won't be returning any more to tune at Westminster Chapel, as he's finally totally retired.) Hopefully things will be getting back to normal soon!

All the best,
Tom G.