Re: 308 Data Analyzer

Harvey White

I don't know about the scopes, but the TM500 (some) and the TM5000 series modules generally have a signature analysis section.  IIRC, so do some pieces of HP equipment of the time.

Harvey

On 3/14/2021 1:51 PM, stevenhorii wrote:
I know that HP (sorry!) uses signature analysis for troubleshooting some of
their computing counters. Does Tek specify signature analysis for
troubleshooting of their scopes with digital processing and control?

Steve Horii

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 12:44 Dick <w1ksz@outlook.com> wrote:

In my 5 year purge of deep storage I came across a Model 308
Data Analyzer. It seems to have all the cables and manual and
does turn on.

Is this of any use in todays world or should I just recycle it ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ