Re: 308 Data Analyzer

Paul Amaranth

Do NOT recycle it!

It's a useful 8 bit logic analyzer along with a signature analyzer.

With all the cables you should be able to get $75-100 for it, give
or take.

Signature analyzers have been going up in price in the last
couple years.

Somebody's going to want it.

Paul

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 04:44:19PM +0000, Dick wrote:
In my 5 year purge of deep storage I came across a Model 308
Data Analyzer. It seems to have all the cables and manual and
does turn on.

Is this of any use in todays world or should I just recycle it ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

!DSPAM:604e3d77221071127818502!