Re: More 1S1 fun...a closer look at tunnel diodes and power supply ripple

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 10:29 PM, Sean Turner wrote:

I'm happy be to be proven wrong, of course, but I haven't yet seen any reason
why you can't use an in-circuit measurement to at least verify that "yes, this
looks like a healthy TD".
Not trying to be a smart ass here but we're trying to verify the other way around here, as in "can something not looking like a healthy TD still be one?" One curve looks very much like a healthy TD, the other doesn't but could be a poor back diode. "Poor" if bridged by a relatively small parallel R.

Raymond