Tektronix DSO TDS-2024

calitechltd1@...

Hi Good day everyone, I've just join this forum and I am looking for some help on repairing my Tektronix TDS-2024 DSO. The problem that I am facing with the DSO is as Follows:
The scope will power on but it come up with the display reading distorted with vertical bar lines and have double image. I would like to upload some pictures but don't know how to do that on this site.
I open the scope to investigate and check some voltages and notice that there are two 35 volts coming off the PSU to the main acquisition board and one of them is missing. I think it the 35VL voltage if I am not mistaken.
Does anyone have a schematic for this model scope?

Best Regards,
Andre