Re: SMB Adaptor (again)

Stephen Hanselman

If they are SMB they should BUT, repeat BUT at $1.34 each I wouldn’t touch them. Adapters that work properly and don’t inject their own silliness cost money. Save the hassle and buy one from Mouser or Pasternack.

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman
Datagate Systems, LLC

On Mar 12, 2021, at 08:32, Stephen <stephen.nabet@gmail.com> wrote:

After searching the archives, I didn’t find the answer to my question. So here it is.
I found these on Fleebay. It’s supposedly an SMB to BNC female adaptor. However, they don’t look like they’re gonna fit the male SMB connectors on my DC505. What am I missing...?
Should I just change the connectors on the DC505, or is there another alternative?

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/193549663301