Re: TDS544A with strange display #photo-notice

durechenew@...

"To get a white image you have three frames of the same illuminated image with all three filtered colors, and the human eye integrates the three colors together" in my answer to Siggi, I asked, why would you put three filters for white when you can leave all the color layers transparent...
"it's hard to understand what would be getting saturated and holding that saturated state across the horizontal retrace to the next scan line."; yeah, essentially that's my problem