Re: 7603 horizontal performance

Brian

Hi Raymond I cant afford better than the P6201 and a home made 1101 substitute , if I need better I have a P6056 and P6057 resistive probes but of course no Hi-Z input
Brian

On Tuesday, 9 March 2021, 14:02:22 GMT, Raymond Domp Frank <hewpatek@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar  9, 2021 at 02:55 PM, Brian wrote:

Hi , if my memory serves me correctly the P6202 FET probe is only 500MHz so
you will likely need a P6201 and an 1101 psu for maximum B/W
Brian
Absolutely, Brian. For full BW you need (something even faster than) the P6201. I was thinking about the convenience of having an "integrated" power supply, as opposed to needing to hunt for an 1101. I should have mentioned that but thanks for bringing it up.

Raymond

Raymond