Re: Replacing Variable Vertical Attenuator Shaft

John Bennett

I don't have advice for 485 access, but I found that 1/8" Nylon 6/6 Round Rod (available in 5' lengths from Amazon at did the trick for replacing the shaft (in a 2465B). I used 7/16" OD tygon tubing drilled and tapped for set screws as my coupler.
John, AE0AM

Join to automatically receive all group messages.