Replacing Variable Vertical Attenuator Shaft


I broke one of the 1/8" shafts that goes from the Front Panel
to the Variable Attenuator Pot in one of the Vertical Amplifiers.

I removed the Outer Case and the cover on the Vertical Attenuator
and came to a grinding halt.

How does one get to that Pot so I can replace the shaft ?

Thanks for the help,

Dick, W1KSZ

Join to automatically receive all group messages.