tektronix AFG1022

rafael suarez

Dear friends, after several years I participate again in this forum about tek instruments. It's been several years since I posted here the last time. This was referring to the well-known scope 2465B. Unfortunately, the repair was not completed due to lack of time for work; I asked to finish the topic.
Well, now I have more time and I would like to ask you to help me with my Tek afg1022. It is not a scope, therefore, is it allowed to deal with this instrument in this group?
In any case, the fault it presents are three error messages on the screen followed by the message "Enter USB-download-Mode from USB"
Could you please tell me how this message is interpreted? How do I proceed next?
The main board was somewhat dirty, I washed and cleaned it. I measured all the caps in-circuit and they are all good.
Since I don't have the service manual, I don't know how to proceed further.
Please, I will be grateful for any suggestions.
Greetings
73!
Rafael