Re: 465B strange ripple

Stephen

Mike,

Yes, as I mentioned several times before, ALL the low voltage supplies test ok and have no ripple whatsoever. That, of course, applies to the 55V as well.

I understand that having 2 triggered traces doesn’t mean it’s a trigger issue. But that is what it made me think.
Maybe it is, maybe it’s not. That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

Yes it appears there is a 50Hz signal riding along... That has very weird effects depending on the settings. And this is what is sometimes confusing. Particularly to a nonprofessional like me.

Maybe I don’t always use the right words and/or terminologies, but I try to describe the problems as I see them, and as best I can.