Re: TM500 Tester Board Set Deliveries

Larry McDavid

Ok, hyphen. Yes, you are the last in the USA to receive the boards. Possibly a weather delay. Most international shipments have been received as well.LarrySent via the Samsung Galaxy S10

-------- Original message --------From: - <rrrr6789@gmail.com> Date: 2/23/21 3:03 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] TM500 Tester Board Set Deliveries Hey Larry,   My long awaited board set finally arrived yesterday.  Only 11 days afterit was shipped!  I think that I must be the last one in the US to receivethem. But everything looks good. Thanks for your efforts.On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 4:41 PM Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@lmceng.com> wrote:> I just checked the UPSP tracking info for all the tester board set> shipments mailed on 2/11/2021 and find the following on 2/20/2021:>> 1. All but one USA shipments are delivered>> 2. One USA shipment to Florida is in Orlando, Florida today, 2/20/21>> 3. Two shipments to Alberta, Canada were in Seattle, Washington on 2/18/21.>> 4. One shipment to Quebec, Canada was delivered 2/16/21>> 5. One shipment to Frankford, Germany was in Frankford on 2/14/21>> 6. Four shipments to UK were delivered 2/17 and 2/18/21>> 7. One shipment to Kenilworth, UK is in transit 2/18/21>> 8. One shipment to Australia was delivered 2/19/21>> 9. Two shipments to Australia are in transit 2/16 and 2/19/21>> 10. Two shipments to France are in transit 2/15/21>> 11. One shipment to Ireland is in Dublin 2/14/21>> 12. One shipment to Spain is in Madrid 2/15/21>> I don't know what the delay in the one shipment to Florida is. Maybe> weather... Gosh, there has been a lot of cold and snow out there!>> The USPS tracking of international shipments has little international> detail but at least some show delivered so USPS gets some feedback. I> don't know if that is true for all countries.>> I suggest all who have not yet received the board sets wait until mid> next week. If you still don't have the package, send me a private email> and I'll provide the tracking number.>> The package is 13 x 10 inches in a flat mailer and won't bend in normal> handling. Some have reported the postal carrier has rung the doorbell> and left the package. So, this package may not fit in a standard mail> slot or mail box.>> Many have reported successful delivery to me and all have said the> boards arrived in good condition.>> A comment: Dennis Tillman, based on his experience shipping the many CRT> books, suggested I ask for an emailed postal receipt with tracking> numbers. That was a great idea! If you ship numerous packages at once,> do use the USPS email receipt capability. The tracking numbers on that> emailed receipt are actually hyperlinks, making tracking easier. I was> unaware of that capability and I expect others are also unaware.>> Weather can wreak havoc on all kinds of deliveries. Local COVID> vaccination sites have been shut down for days due to non-local> weather-induced vaccine deliveries.>> One mailer was delivered in one day; many were delivered in two days. I> believe we've got a great post office!>> --> Best wishes,>> Larry McDavid W6FUB> Anaheim, California  (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)>>> >>>