I just checked the UPSP tracking info for all the tester board set shipments mailed on 2/11/2021 and find the following on 2/20/2021:
1. All but one USA shipments are delivered
2. One USA shipment to Florida is in Orlando, Florida today, 2/20/21
3. Two shipments to Alberta, Canada were in Seattle, Washington on 2/18/21.
4. One shipment to Quebec, Canada was delivered 2/16/21
5. One shipment to Frankford, Germany was in Frankford on 2/14/21
6. Four shipments to UK were delivered 2/17 and 2/18/21
7. One shipment to Kenilworth, UK is in transit 2/18/21
8. One shipment to Australia was delivered 2/19/21
9. Two shipments to Australia are in transit 2/16 and 2/19/21
10. Two shipments to France are in transit 2/15/21
11. One shipment to Ireland is in Dublin 2/14/21
12. One shipment to Spain is in Madrid 2/15/21
I don't know what the delay in the one shipment to Florida is. Maybe weather... Gosh, there has been a lot of cold and snow out there!
The USPS tracking of international shipments has little international detail but at least some show delivered so USPS gets some feedback. I don't know if that is true for all countries.
I suggest all who have not yet received the board sets wait until mid next week. If you still don't have the package, send me a private email and I'll provide the tracking number.
The package is 13 x 10 inches in a flat mailer and won't bend in normal handling. Some have reported the postal carrier has rung the doorbell and left the package. So, this package may not fit in a standard mail slot or mail box.
Many have reported successful delivery to me and all have said the boards arrived in good condition.
A comment: Dennis Tillman, based on his experience shipping the many CRT books, suggested I ask for an emailed postal receipt with tracking numbers. That was a great idea! If you ship numerous packages at once, do use the USPS email receipt capability. The tracking numbers on that emailed receipt are actually hyperlinks, making tracking easier. I was unaware of that capability and I expect others are also unaware.
Weather can wreak havoc on all kinds of deliveries. Local COVID vaccination sites have been shut down for days due to non-local weather-induced vaccine deliveries.
One mailer was delivered in one day; many were delivered in two days. I believe we've got a great post office!
Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, California (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)