2467B TEST 04 FAIL 02

Thomas Voshell

My 2467B >B052xxx suffered two nasties! (The processor board caps exploded and subsequently ate up some of the copper traces near them underneath the solder mask layer. (tough to see)
Also my sram backup died. I was able to get a new recent date code SRAM and it works ok but no cal data now. Also I was able to clean up the cap mess and replace the crummy electrolytic caps with tantalum caps.
I went thru the tek "ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE" and set everything I could: the really fast horizontal cal's I didn't have gear for. I approximated the top end and pressed the trigger coupling button. I was able to program everything else, or so I thought, but now I am getting a cal limit error TEST 04 FAIL 02. Since the procedure is quite lengthy, with a lot of steps stored, it would be great to know which step of which cal is out of limit.

Is there a way to determine which cal/step is responsible for the error?

All responses are welcome, Thanks
TomV