From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of cheater cheater
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 4:35 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] International Orders for Peter Keller's book were MAILED TODAY

Hi Dennis, didn't see this until now. I think the book might be lost in transit - unfortunately it went through the UK and post Brexit a lot of stuff just plain got lost in the mail unfortunately. Any way you can request the courier looks into this? Either way sending over the shipment that is due.

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator