Re: Cleaning Scratchy Bourns MOD pots

John Griessen

On 2/19/21 1:22 AM, Ed Breya via groups.io wrote:
I think #14 or #12 solid wire is close enough in diameter to fill the corner holes, and stout enough to just fold over and hold the assembly together quite securely. I've done that before, on a temporary basis - ugly, but functional.
I love it! I have lots of 12 AWG 14 AWG for tying, mini rivets occasionally, better than baling wire, and now for pots it will hold tight when folded over and clamped/crimped some. Temporary-permanent is becoming a thing...for me at age 63 I'm less and less perfectionist.