From: "Brad Thompson" <brad.thompsonaa1ip@gmail.com>
To: "TekScopes@groups.io" <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: 2/18/2021 8:10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] tunnel diodes retrace lines in curve tracer

Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote on 2/18/2021 7:14 PM:

Hi Rik,

Tunnel (Esaki) diodes rely on quantum tunneling.
<snip>

Hello--

Does anyone recall "Laugh In" (a satirical TV series of the 1960s which
featured certain repetitive routines-- one called "sock it to me" in particular).

I give you the following: "It may be a tunnel diode to you, but it's an Esaki to me...Esaki to me...."

<grin>

73--

Brad AA1IP