From: "walter shawlee" <walter2@sphere.bc.ca>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 6:58:47 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Semtech HV multipliers + more....

I noticed we had a bunch of these new military HV multiplier assemblies, They
may prove useful for fixing
one that has tanked in your scope. the part number is SCMA 10139, and they
are at the end of this stuff section:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#power2

Sorry, I don't have any specs, and my goog-fu was not able to turn anything
up even with the federal stock number.
Maybe Dennis can do a better job. Judging by the size, it would have thought
at least 4-5X.
Hopefully they may be useful to somebody.

I am starting to fill up the Tektronix portion of the page, and there's some
very sexy items in there today. My thanks to my son for the incredible
number of hours he has spent photographing all the items. Now you can really
see what everything looks like.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.