Re: Semtech HV multipliers + more....

-

Walter,

I can tell you that it's made by General Electric.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 7:59 PM walter shawlee <walter2@sphere.bc.ca> wrote:

I noticed we had a bunch of these new military HV multiplier assemblies,
They may prove useful for fixing
one that has tanked in your scope. the part number is SCMA 10139, and they
are at the end of this stuff section:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#power2

Sorry, I don't have any specs, and my goog-fu was not able to turn
anything up even with the federal stock number.
Maybe Dennis can do a better job. Judging by the size, it would have
thought at least 4-5X.
Hopefully they may be useful to somebody.

I am starting to fill up the Tektronix portion of the page, and there's
some very sexy items in there today. My thanks to my son for the incredible
number of hours he has spent photographing all the items. Now you can
really see what everything looks like.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.