Re: Making a Replacement Output High Level Knob for a PG502

Thanks Jared,

I don't think I need dimensions. It looks like I just need the metal core from a 475 trigger slope knob and I can cut off half of the base on the opposite side from the set screw. I might have some damaged slope knobs in my salvage box.

The knob on my PG502 was completely missing, not merely smashed. I've currently got a trigger slope knob on there, just to have something, and the inner diameter on that knob is correct for the high level shaft. I just needed to know where the index mark went in relation to the stops.

-- Jeff Dutky