Re: 155-0001-00 repair or replacement?

As luck would have it, I bought 2 new 155-0001-00 hybrids
in a big parts buy 2 years ago of Tek service center components.
I often wondered what the heck they were...

I have 2 new ones still in anti-static bags if they will help anybody.
is US$20 plus shipping reasonable? Please contact me off-list.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.