Making a Replacement Output High Level Knob for a PG502

I have a PG502 that I am fixing up, and it lost the output high level knob (366-1514-00). I have been unable to find a replacement knob online, so I am going to try to construct a replacement, but I need to know how the groove that engages the pin in the output low level knob is arranged relative to the index mark on the high level knob. If anybody has a PG502, could you post pictures of the knob showing both the index mark and the groove in the base of the knob?

Thanks.

-- Jeff Dutky