From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeff Dutky
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:32 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] CooperVision Tektronix 5000 series scope?

The 608 is an X-Y monitor, so that is a nice find in itself.

The card cage might be a modified TM504.

The plug-in are clearly custom, but those are also a nice find (if you plan to build any custom TM500 plug-ins). I can't make out in the photos whether there are any key slots cut in the card edge connectors. If there are, that might indicate what kind of backplane they are meant for (TM500 or 5000-series).

-- Jeff Dutky

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator