Re: CooperVision Tektronix 5000 series scope?

-

I thought that it was a 5000 series scope but it's not. The back of the
CRT section says that it is a 608 monitor. The monitor section has two
Tektronix stickers one says that it is the Identification number
9-25-YN-61 and the other is a serial number B026709. I'm guessing that
those numbers apply only to the monitor. The main chassis has a sticker on
it that says CooperVision and Model 404.

I just finished uploading pictures. They're at <
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/260882/8?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0>

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 11:23 AM Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

You say you found a model number; what was it? That might be helpful in
identifying the instrument.