Re: Tektronix 7904 Repier

Kaveh

Hello everybody,
I wanted to let you know that I have now repaired the device. The fault was in the amplifier on the horizontal board. Three transistors were defective. I was not able to install the original parts from Tektronix, but I have installed comparison types that show quite a lot of values. I put the device into operation today and I'll be calibrating it soon. At this point I would like to thank you all for your advice and help. Have a nice evening to all of you and watch out for Covid 19. Thank you
Kaveh
PS: I took a few photos of the device, but I cannot attach them to this message. I'll try, maybe it'll work.