From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Dutky
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:33 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Very Inexpensive 7623A, but Problems

Jean-Paul,

Thank you for the warning.

I paid $60+$35 shipping. It's not quite peanuts, but it's also not quite dinner out with the family.

Eric,

I will be taking lots of pictures.

Michael,

There are lots of socketed ICs (and transistors) to be sure. I will check those after I've done my visual inspection and read the manual a bit (there's lots of warnings, printed on the frame it RED LETTERS, about high voltages. This is an entirely different beast than my 475s and 2200s).

-- Jeff Dutky