From: <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of "Jared Cabot via groups.io" <jaredcabot=protonmail.com@groups.io>
Reply to: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Date: Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 2:14 am
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Looking for 067-0625-00 Peak-to-Peak Detector Photos

Do you remember how the signal passed through from the cavity to the PCB?

It appears there is a feed-through capacitor for each diode maybe? Do you remember if the 50ohm resistor had this too or if it was just passing through a simple hole?

Thanks!

Jared

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 12:00 PM, Kerry Burns wrote:

As far as I can remember it was fairly simple – as per the third photo in

the album (the one with the red tape). The 50ohm resistor is soldered directly

to the centre pin of the GR-874 and the two diodes to the ground. Despite

the warnings in the manual about disturbing this RF cavity, my peak detector

seemed to test ok after the repair. I had no choice anyway as the 50 ohm

resistor was broken in half. I was just careful to select the new resistor

to measure as close as possible to the correct value.

Kerry