From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Harvey White
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 8:09 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Waking a slumbering 475

Remember that it's an AFAIK, so I can always be wrong. It does seem to make sense for me, though.

I always told my students that the real fun came when you looked at a design at the boundary conditions. Anybody (and perhaps everybody, now, with automated design tools) can design something for the middle of the bull's eye. On the other hand, the interesting design problems come when you start to look at the boundaries of the design solution.

Harvey

On 2/10/2021 8:00 PM, Weathers, W wrote:
Thank you Harvey for the explanation. You've given me a good jumping off point for more reading.