Re: CSA, UL/ULC and CE approvals for Tek gear

John Williams

The organizations such as UL and CSA or CE were no doubt founded long before there were many imports of equipment. Now who knows where anything comes from, including your car. So I would imagine that enforcement would be next to impossible. But getting back to Walters op it would seem that all requirements for any domestic producers of test equipment would have the necessary approvals for any use, such as schools and labs. I also believe CSA and UL were not government organizations but some sort of independent entities. But I do not know that.