Re: Tek 576 - step generator power amp - how to check?

Dave Daniel

The TekScopes2 group was purportedly started by some TekScopes members who became disgruntled about something to do with the TekScopes forum. I don't know what precisely the issue was - it was before I joined either group.

DaveD

On 2/10/2021 4:10 PM, Ozan wrote:
I'll make a copy in the "...2" group.
I meant in the "..." without "2" group... its done.

Here it is: https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=260560
After seeing the pictures I want my own 576.

What is the difference between TekScopes and TekScopes2 groups?

Ozan