Re: 2445B 2467B - non Tek probes

Mark Litwack

Hi Jeff,

The plastic housing around the BNC pulls off. It's a tight fit but it will come off.

Inside you will find the pin, a spring, and a MELF resistor that are all held in place by the housing. They will fall out once you get the housing off, so be careful not to let them roll away on you.

-mark

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 10:47 PM, Jeff Dutky wrote:

Harvey,

I have been trying to figure out how to remove the plastic shell on the BNC
connector and have not had any luck, even where i have connectors that are
partly disintegrated. Maybe I have simply been too gentle in my
investigations. If you can recall how this is done, I would be eager to know.

-- Jeff Dutky