Re: 3T77A manual and mildew issue

Turns out the 3T77A change information (which is considerable) is part of the online 3T77 manual. So I'm good there.

The white specks on the outside of the capacitor sleeves wipe off with alcohol and swabbing, but the ink has migrated into the plastic sleeve so I can't read values. The only one that looks like it should definitely be replaced is the large 250 uF power supply filter cap (the red rubber seal has what looks like a burned spot pushed from the inside). More as I have time to play with it!