Wrong cable... How bad is it?

Stephen

I’ve just realized that for a long time I’ve been using 75ohm-20’´ long coax for my calibration procedures are for mostly everything when coax cables are required.
I trusted the place I bought these from, because I specifically asked for 50ohm ones. I never bothered to check. But for some reason today, while replacing a bad BNC connector one one of them, I was stunned when I read 75ohm on the wire.
So how bad is it as far as all my calibration procedures? Do I have to go over everything again on my 10+ scopes!?!?