Re: sighting: Beaverton-built 5110 Mod 709V for Bently Nevada

Paul McClay

Thanks again for the add'l info - and for taking the time to transcribe it. I've added it to TekWiki.

Interesting that the timebase mode switch apparently differs between the doc & photographed units.

A couple more questions:

Is "L vs H" correct for the 5B10N switch mod? That seems odd when the function is, I assume, Left vertical amp vs _not_ Horizontal sweep.

Are "Description", "Bandwidth" & "Calibration" same-level headings? Or Description & Calibration with Bandwidth under Description? Or otherwise?

Thanks again for help with the real reference material.