Re: 576 serials

Michael W. Lynch

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 10:26 AM, Glydeck wrote:

Is there any other meta data we should submit? HV transformer type, etc. A
simple list of SN#s doesn’t seem particularly useful.
Certainly a good suggestion. I am documenting whatever anyone shares at this point. Some are sending IC date codes, others are sending CRT information. I would certainly appreciate any other suggestions of data that folks would like to see gathered. If anyone wants to add or change information regarding their instrument, just reference your S/N and add the new data, I will sort it out.

Thanks!

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR