Re: Spectrum analyzer Tektronix 7L13 on mainframe Tektronix 7603

Attilio

Many thanks Ed,
I have read everything you wrote to me, I only have a couple of questions: when I reconnect P446 and the PLL commands the oscillator at 2072 MHz, the frequency meter where I connect it, considering that if I have to make the PLL work the IF output connector will be connected to the 110 MHz amplifier input ?
I could connect the frequency meter to the 110 MHz amplifier input.
When I connect the 2nd LO of the 7L13 (SA) to the 2nd LO of the TR503, on the oscilloscope should I see a line positioned at about + 15 Vdc?
Now I have the 52.5 MHz crystal on the PLL reference oscillator, should I leave it or put the 55 MHz one back on? I think the 52.5 MHz one should be left.

Tomorrow I'll try to carry out all the tests, then I'll tell you.

Thanks again.
-- Cheers
Attilio