De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Bent Andersen
Enviado el: sábado, 6 de febrero de 2021 17:32
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: [TekScopes] Teitronix 492a : TUNING FAILURE - 1st LO

Hello all

I have now time to look at my old Tek492a there is showing up a error when it startup...pse look at the video link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/c3xCHVpAN6LVdvtq8 any idea where I start to look for broken parts ???

there is also another proble...is the key respons so slowly, from you hit the key and until the light is on 1-2sec ????

Best regards

Ben