From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glydeck via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 11:26 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 576 serials

Is there any other meta data we should submit? HV transformer type, etc. A simple list of SN#s doesn’t seem particularly useful.
On Feb 7, 2021, at 6:54 AM, cnc_joker via groups.io <peter=reilley.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have a 576 but the serial number is partially worn off. It is B32??7P. The second ? might be a 0 or 8.
Is there anywhere else on the unit that has the serial number. i also have a 176 plug in, does that have
a serial number? I could not find one.